Sunday 8 November 2009

Fight!!!

07 November 2009 (Saturday)

What a beautiful Saturday morning! Quickly grab my bicyle and gone for a quick morning cycle before my Mei Mei chased after me...Upon returning, sense something was not right when I heard Darren cried pitiously upstairs and heard Daddy was scolding. Ran quickly up the staircase to find out what happend when I saw this :

Scratched face
O my god, my baby Darren's face was bleeding!!! Darren kept pressing his face and complaining that his face was very painful!! Of course laa, with such big scratch....I quickly took him downstairs and took a towel and wiped away the blood and the sweat. The sweat was making him more painful. Get Kakak to put some medicine on the face.
That Ko Ko !!! This was the second time he did this. This time more serious than the previous one and got good spankings from Daddy!!!


In the end, Ko Ko was the one cried longer than Darren.
Before Darren gone to sleep that night, when taking his usual bottle of milk, he said me " Mummy, my face still feel painful".
I told him " You go to sleep tonight, tomorrow it will be better."
My poor boy.

No comments: