Sunday 22 November 2009

Mei Mei & Fu Fu

13 November 2009 (Friday)
Today Small Fu Fu dropped early in the morning by before going to work to pass us the day's paper. My Mei Mei loved to kiss me and asked me to kiss her in return. Occasionally she did the same to her Daddy.
To kacau the Small Fu Fu, knowing that he's also shy on this kind of thing, I asked my Mei Mei to kiss Fu Fu. Timidly Mei Mei was about to kiss Fu Fu when Fu Fu backed up a bit , as a result ....
You see...my Mei Mei became "tersipu-sipu" already...

The daring one became so shy when I kept asking her to give Fu Fu a kiss. She looked like didn't know what to do with her Fu Fu. To kiss him or not to kiss him.
I think she sensed that Fu Fu was also very shy to let her to kiss him!!! ha ha ha...


My Mei Mei couldn't do it with the handsome Fu Fu looking at her like this!!!

No comments: