Sunday 29 November 2009

Bagan Lalang - Second Visit

27 November 2009 (Friday)
Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!!

This was our second trip here this year. So the feel was not as good and so fresh as the first one. I still remember clearly the first time I came here...bringing back some not so good memories of some suffering which I had to go through, something that I wouldn't want to blog about ...
But that time I brought Mei Mei here as well, that was something good about it. That time it was an unplanned trip. Mei Mei was not that difficult to handle at that time. Nowadays, she was a change person...so very stubborn!!!

Walking along the beach from the developer office of the Sepang Goldcoast.
The resort was not ready so nothing much to see since that we had been there once

Cheese!!!

The two brothers


Candid camera...
Wanted to use the caps to cover his face.

So usual, Darren would be the first to complain of hunger..
So here we were, 11.30 am, waiting for our burger...the only hot food available around here at this hour!

As usual, his eyes would aim at the drinks, especially the red colour ones!!! You see what he's holding on his hand...he managed to get what he wanted...happpyyyy..so willing to post for me!!!

I kind of like the feel of this photo...don't you think the feel of it looked as if taken by professional??? ;P


Nowadays must catch Daddy to take photos for me huh!!! After all, he got nothing better to do.


Me and my beautiful boys!!! He he he..


Let the boys enjoyed the sea since it was school holidays now.

At 3 pm, it was hot. So must take umbrella laaa...
Darren was very similar with Daddy, every easily get sunburn!!!

Posing for the camera...Cool !!!

Darren had such a sweet smile. If I am a girl, I will swoon laaa....sigh, I am swooning laaa
Hmmm..Darren was quite photogenic huh...like his Mummy!!! ;P
Darren looked so nice with the cap on. I had always told Daddy not to cut his hair so short, which Daddy never listened.
Darren
looked so much better with longer hair...His short hair looked so much like iron rod sticking out!!! So hard!!!
Playing with the waves.

The more sensible Ko Ko...
Nowadays he liked to have his photo taken so that he could see his photos on my blog. He loved reading the captions which I put under each photo.
Don't you think he looks beautiful!!!.....
Always like to look at my big baby...
Wouldn't say the same when he was having his temper!!!
So from his smile, you know that he was in good mood today...
I love this photo too...the photo of my sweet temperamental baby...
He is still a baby most of the time...

No comments: