Monday 9 November 2009

Sungkai Hot Spring

09 November 2009 (Sunday)

We left home at 9.30 pm. The kids were so excited. I was surprised Ko Ko was helping to carry the luggage into the car. This was the 1st time he did so. Normally he would just jumped into the car and played with rest in the car. Guess he just couldn't wait to begin the journey. We just informed the kids in the morning that we would be heading to Sungkai.
Despite his scarred face, Darren didn't want to be missed out. When I said he was to stay at home since he couldn't dip into the water, he gave a fit.
He asked me the same question so many time, this time so sweetly and nicely, which was very rare..."Mummy, I couldn't go???"
I jokingly answered him, "No you can't, your face still painful right"
All sweetness left his face and shouted angrily back at me, " You naughty"
He throw a tantrum after that..ha ha ha
My Darren was really a cute boy even from baby.
So most of the time he kept his cap on so that he wouldn't scare people with his face..ha ha ha...

My Mei Mei was so happy that she was not being left out in this trip. She kept saying that she wanted to go "yong yong" (swimming).
See my Darren with his cap...

Taking our luggage to the mountain spring pool.


My little Darren was having such a good time...he simply love water..



It was so difficult to get a good family photo...sigh...



My Mei Mei was so excited!!!


Watching how the eggs were being boiled..

Boiling eggs


Hmm...so nice to be at the biggest hot water pool...such a nice wonderful feeling...It wasn't so noisy and eventful here....just nice. It was really very noisy at the mountain spring pool




Mei Mei and Kakak




This hot spring really gives me calm, serene and wonderful feeling...as if we at a paradise..


Having a tea break after swimming. We were getting ready to go ...


See the way my girl sit!!! So relax and enjoy huh....

Final photo before we left the place at 5.30 pm....
What a wonderful trip..a new experience as this was our first visit!!!

No comments: