Friday 13 November 2009

Carnival Day

14 November 2009 (Saturday)

The much awaited Carnival Day for my kids...

This was the first year that my company was having this carnival in replacement for annual dinner. Unlike annual dinner which only spouse was invited, for the carnival children were also invited. The only downside was it was raining the whole day outside and there wasn't any pony ride as expected....well, the kids didn't miss it though.

Kids had marvellous time. They enjoyed it so much that they didn't even feel hungry. I guessed they ate they dinner only at 9 pm. Ha ha ...I gotta made a guess cos I was off playing somewhere to win more coupons... :) so that I could trade with more toys ...ha ha ha just for the fun of it, not that the kids liked the toys so much. Only Mei Mei would play with them once a while...

Luckily we placed 2 plates of spaghetti on the table before we ran off somewhere in case the kids were looking for food... When we returned the places were clean.

The 3 kids were so engrossed in the sand colouring activity that they didn't even bother us. They did so many pieces of them...I think there were at least 10 pieces at home.

In the indoor arena, there was a petting zoo.

Mei Mei and Ko Ko were enjoying petting a baby kangaroo...so cute...

Mei Mei was happily getting ready to be photographed by Daddy
She loved the petting zoo so much


Since it was raining, Mei Mei and I alighted from the car at the front entrance first. There was a clown to umbrella us to the registration counter. Unfortunately for the boys, there were no more umbrellas left after us. So they had to follow their father to the parking....Hmmm..should have taken our own umbrella and alighted there...never thought of that..Guess, we dun wanna block other cars at the back for too long
I was greeted by my ex-bosses, Wai Ling & Mimi at the registration that day. Well, HR had to be involved and on duty in most staff functions!


After registration counter, I met Wendy my ex-colleague. Here I let Mei Mei to get my lucky dip which proven to be no luck ...

Hmmm...I was thinking I should have luck this month, how come it was not happening....maybe I should have taken the dip myself ;P

No comments: