Saturday 21 November 2009

Pei Chuin's Wedding


21 November 2009 (Saturday)

It was a lunch wedding. Supposed to start at 12 noon, but lunch was only served at 1.40 pm. Anyway, I arrived only at about 12.40 pm. Didn't expect there would be traffic jam from UMW Toyoto to the Oriental Banquet. The jam most likely due to the fact there was a Pureen Warehouse Clearance Sale there. I also dropped by the warehouse after the lunch. Well, it was not very happening for me as my youngest child was going to be 3 already. Most of the items there were more suitable for below 3 years old.

So beautiful was our bride that day. Green certainly suited her well...

He he he..maybe I should put my wedding photos in my blog one of these days...so that I could reminiscence my good old days anytime and anywhere I like ;P


Such a nice picture, but her eyes were closed in this photo. Anyway I still liked this photo.

So nice to take pictures of pretty girls!!! :)

Couldn't resist taking a photo from the back...Her gown was beautiful.

..I Missed the photo of her in wedding gown. Didn't expect her to change her gown so fast upon arrival.


Must take a close up photo with such a beautiful bride huh...


These are all my colleagues
Another photo of my colleagues at my table. My table had only 6 people. The other 4 did not come.

Francina, myself, the bride and the bridegroom & Florence

No comments: