Monday 30 November 2009

Mei Mei and Alicia

27 November 2009 (Friday)
This was the first time Mei Mei put a flower on her ear. So she was so shy...kept wanting to hide away. Of course, went seeing camera she couldn't resist being photographed. Somemore she was wearing her new Mickey Mouse shirt which I bought recently.
Recently she loved everything that dealt with Mickey Mouse. Tribute to watching too much of Mickey Mouse Club House in Astro.
I just had my Astro fixed this year July 09.
Don't you think she looks beautiful?
I noticed she looked good whenever she wore something orange.

Posing for the camera with her flower.

Don't you think she look so grown up for someone below 3 years old?

She wanted to pose by lying on the floor!!!
What a way to pose..hmmmmm...

Mei Mei and her cousin, Alicia (my brother's daughter). Born in the same year with Mei Mei in January and Alicia in December...

What a big different!!!! Alicia still looked like a baby....

No comments: