Monday 1 June 2009

Amusement Arcade, Vegamall

Saturday 30 May 2009



Cheese..we are leaving for hometown!!!

"Ko Ko, take more photos. Take more.
Come Mei Mei, Come. Cheese" :)

This was great. Not easy to get the opportunity to take photos with my Mei Mei .
Must train Ko Ko ni...


All on board. Let's go.


I want to be on the blog, I want to be on the blog.
Take my picture, take my picture!!!


Look at the handsome of our Ko Ko!!!
Ha ha ha....Too tired of too many snaps of photos!!!

Darren said, "Mei Mei, come, come. Sit with 2nd Ko Ko. Ko Ko is going to put in coin now."

Come, give me a smile. Cheese..

Mummy !!! I can see you, mummy!!!
Chiaaaak.....

I swing left, I swing right, I swing left, I swing right

Curiosity!!!...Boys being boys...

The girl also didn't want to miss out on anything!!!


The vampire Ko Ko.


I said " Come, Ko Ko, come. Give me a big smile!! You can be on the Net or not"
Sigh, this was all he could come up with!!!

Ko Ko loves to read the small caption on each photo on this blog. More motivated to take photos every time I told him I am going to upload his photos on the blog.


Watching the making of the Cotton Candy.


All rushing to pull a piece of the cotton candy from Ko Ko.

Yummy, yummy..

My Mei Mei was really agressive.
Must be hungry laaa

Ko Ko's candy was getting smaller and smaller very fast!!

Stay put Mei Mei... On the motorbike...Boooommmm, booommmm

Mei Mei's long eye lashes

Looking at this photo, my Mei Mei got long eye lashes also woooo....long but a bit sparse, unlike her two Ko Kos.

No comments: