Monday 15 June 2009

Mei Mei on a Sunday Morn!!

14 June 2009 (Sunday Morning!!!)

Nowadays, everyday I wake up I want to change Mei Mei's clothes to something more presentable than pyjamas. Wow, it really makes a different. It is really nice to see Mei Mei looks more feminine. Nowaday Mei Mei's also enjoy wearing something nice.
Every morning, Mei Mei wants to cycle. To be exact, wants me to push her on her bicycle. Hmmm..she still don't know how to cycle yet...Sigh, really cos my back to ache...
Sigh...old already laaa
This is a dress that I bought Mei Mei when she's only a few months old!! Bought Mei Mei a lot of clothes when she's only 7 mths and the clothes can only be worn when she's 2-3 yrs old..
See, how beautiful is my Mei Mei...Kiss kiss
Mei Mei's morning ritual of going cycling.
Ha ha ha...wanted to follow Mummy cycling also maaa, cos Mummy always left her out.

Heading towards the puddle.
Mei Mei never could resist stepping into a puddle...
Every time gotta pull her out of one!!!


Looking at her hands to see whether they were dirty.
Mei Mei had been playing at a puddle in the middle of the road.
I also no eyes see laaa....not that she listened.
Mei Mei was quite happy that I was taking photographs of her...

I'm going to cycle....I push, I push and I push


Mummy, see mummy, my straps are coming down again!!!


Showing her displeasure over her straps, that were kept falling down.

No comments: