Monday 29 June 2009

Seoul Garden, 101 Mall & 3K

28 June 2009 (Sunday)
Had our lunch at Seoul Garden at 101 Mall. All you can eat Korean steamboat buffet. They had an opening promotion until end of June 2009.... RM5 off for each paying adult.
Hmm ..very nice. I simply love BBQ buffet. I was really busy cooking for the kids as they were already hungry...At RM50++ for 2 adults and 2 kids, it's really worth it. Kids below 9 yrs old eat for free on a Sunday, of course with every paying adult !!!...
We were there at 12 noon and left at 1.45 pm. Wow...really satisfying. To digest a bit, we went to Jusco to buy an arm band for Darren.
We were heading to 3K for swimming after that. Arrived at 3 K at 2.30 pm.
"This time, I am jumping into the water!!! He he he...so long I have not swum.. So this round, sorry no photos, I got no extra pair of hands...I am going to enjoy the water..."
Man, how I regret that I swam for so long...2.5 hours!!!...
That night I really could not sleep. My arms were so painful!!! I felt like cutting of both my arms, ooo my god...I MUST make a mental note for myself not to over exert myself....Regret was too late. Woke up at least 3 times that night, and gotta endured the pain!!! Every time I woke up I couldn't so some time. This was the first time that I suffered such an intense pain. Sigh...
Darren was able to swim with the float without being held by Daddy. That's very brave of my little Darren. Ko ko made some friends at the children pool. Therefore, this round he wasn't interested to join Daddy and Mummy at the adult pool!!
We left at 5 pm for food.
The kitchen cabinet man was coming to our house at 6pm to do the measurement of our new kitchen cabinet. The cost kitchen cabinet is not cheap nowadays..sigh...
This was something that we wanted to do for a few years and yet never got around to do it...

No comments: