Tuesday 26 May 2009

Meeting with old friends

24 May 2009 (Sunday)


Had a gathering at Wai Kuan's House to meet up with Siew Pang, who had resided in Singapore. It was really good to meet up with an old school mate. It had been years since I last saw him, I think more than 10 years ago. I think the last image of him was when I was still working at Genting Highland. That would be more than 15 years already woooo....

I took the 3 kids and my maid to Wai Kuan's place. My kids loved to visit Wai Kuan's house as her house had a lot of toys and her girl is same age as Darren. The first time Wai Kuan's girl saw Darren, she told me "Auntie, he is very handsome."

This time, Darren told me that Wai Kuan's girl wanted to kiss him...he he he..

I was too busy chatting with Wai Kuan and Siew Pang to see the details. But my maid confirmed it. She said Darren felt shy when he realised she was watching him, so he dodged the kiss..he he he

No comments: