Wednesday 2 March 2011

Giant Kinrara

26 February 2011 (Saturday)

Had our lunch at food court there. Ordered the usual Claypot Chicken rice (Mei Mei), Sizzling Mee (Darren), fried rice (Ko Ko and Daddy)....
Hmmm...the food was NOT very happening here....Must remember so that I would not order the same thing again should I eat there again...Well, not that I go there often...I think this was only my 4th visit to Giant Kinrara...
Went window shopping at Giant since we were there...
Enfagrow having some activities there to sell their products.
Pulled my kids to play a little games of catching inserts to earn stickers.
Well, since we were not in the rush to go home, why not?
One of the promoters of course tried to sell me Enfakid for my girl.
Well, I had already 20 over packets of Nestray at home bought during promotion...so...it definitely going to be a No-No. I had already bought overly many packets.
Too much walking for today. Went home, straight away I slept away for 2.5 hours....
....zzzzzzz. The kids as usual would not sleep.
But the 2 youngest ones slept early that night. Ko Ko as usual did not want to sleep until quite late at night



No comments: