Monday 7 March 2011

Elroy's Birthday

5 March 2011 (Saturday)


Ko Ko woke up early 5.30 am today and he woke all others as well!!! Dunno why suddenly he wanted to wake up so early...

Before he slept, he did tell me that he wanted to wake up at 3 am to watch TV....Told him, "No one wakes at that time one laaa...u won't be able to wake up!!"

Guess that didn't deter him from waking up early the next day....He woke up Darren, Mei Mei and Mei Mei in turn woke me up...hei ya....

So, they made so much noise until the Daddy with his usual temperamental self, throwing his temper blindly, making frustrating NOISE, which didn't help or solve anything...... So I just woke up and took all the kids to a morning walk at 7 am which the kids happily follow me. Dun u think it's a good way to spend their energy rather than making noise at home...It was a wonderful morning. Met Elisa and had a chat with her. She also took her son and followed us to the Taman. Met Su Mei as well. She also followed us to the Taman soon after. She brought her kids to the Taman too. The kids had a great time as well playing at the Taman while we parents walked and chatted away.

Daddy came too, but left early as he needed to leave for office at 8.30 am that day.

Elisa and Su Mei wanted to go for breakfast at 8.30 am at Thong Thong's grandma's shop. But I didn't want to follow...not in the mood to eat noodles at a coffee shop today laaa, prefer some where with air-cond.

Went home, the kids had their breakfast of beef burger (Darren - the meat eater) and eggs (Ko Ko and Erin). Daddy had already left for office by then. I oso had my half boiled egg and teh tarik.

Ko Ko kept mentioning wanted to buy books. So, told the kids to be ready by 10.30 am so that we could go to I0I Mall Popular Bookshop.

Dropped by at Tesco for 45 min to window shop and checked out anything worth buying. After all, it was just on the way to I0I Mall. Bought some vegetables..Then we proceeded to I0I, parked at the new wing...Hmmm...it's nice to park at new wing, the air cond is more cooling....Proceeded directly to Popular....Bought Ko Ko 3 books and Darren 1 book....By then it was 12 noon and Darren was asking for his food again....Sigh, he's forever hungry.....

Took them to Jaya Jusco foodcourt as Ko Ko wanted to eat sizzling mee....Actually I oso wanted to eat sizzling mee....I prefer sizzling mee here cos it's a bit spicy. Ko Ko kept asking why he had so much spicy food and he still felt spicy and how come I can eat spicy??....

Got Mei Mei claypot chicken rice which she ate very little. She shared with Darren. Only much later I knew why she didn't eat that much that day. She kept lying on the bench.

Walked at the supermarket and Mei Mei kept complaining very tired and Ko Ko also wanted to go back. It was normal for him, every time he got what he wanted (the books), he would want to go back and ready his books. So we left at 1 pm for home.

Well, that was considered one of the shortest shopping trip for me. I seldom left so early if Daddy not around.

Went home, asked the kids to go to sleep as we had a birthday party to attend that day.

Everyone slept that day, anticipating party. Furthermore, they woke up so early maaa.

As usual I happily went to look for air cond room to sleep. While the boys slept downstairs, wanting to sleep on the new mattress althought no air cond. Mei Mei followed me though.

Before we left for the p, my maid confirmed my suspicion that Mei Mei was not feeling well. She was very tired and wanted to lie down all the time.

No choice we had to leave Mei Mei and my maid at home.

No comments: