Sunday 27 March 2011

26 March 2011 (Saturday)

Went to buy breakfast for everybody early in morning...hungry hungry... Wantan mee and RM4 of extra wantan, Curry mee, San Gang Zhuang Noodle, Chee Cheong Fun, Porridge and some kuih...All I asked for are big portion so that everyone can share share and have a taste of everything... All the food lasted us until lunch....


Went to Hero to check out whether got any items on promo...:( ..nothing special...so just bought some vege oni...


Arrived home at 9.15 am, let hubby took my car to repair the faulty door...I pulled too hard on the handle the I discharged from Hosp and as a result, the handle broke!!! :(....another expenditure to my misfortune.... After my car, hubby took his car for service at 12.30 pm...Gotta picked him and the kids from the service centre since it took quite some time for service. Only able to collect the car at 5.00 pm.


It's a clean up day for me. I had not done that for so many years. I threw so many of my kids unwanted or spoilt toys that we were still keeping. Our house got so many junk already. Took out some of the kept away clothes that I wanted to use for the next 2 mths. Of course, gotta get my maid to rinse them with water first to clear whatever dust...


Took dinner at 7 pm at Koh Family Restaurant at Bandar Puteri...our first visit there, based on a "Jalan Jalan Cari Makan Booklet" which we bought for RM30 four months ago......We got a discount of RM10 for each restaurant that we tried as stated in the booklet.


Very nice ambience, unfortunately very hot....Food was ok and good esp the soup except that the other food were not hot enough....However, the two boys loved the food...One thing to note, cannot asked for small (RM8) as the portion was really small, had to be at leave medium (RM15). The kids and I loved their lemon chicken here....Daddy loved the soup. The owner highly recommended their braised pork which I think was a wrong choice to call although Darren loved it. The salted egg plant oso ok except that I should have asked for something green instead.


Maid didn't want to follow us for dinner as her best friend's employer bought her a pack of Laksa Johor. She went to pasar malam to buy her usual Indonesian petua...


Proceeded to Giant for a walk after dinner. After all we were near there...Bought eggs, frozen food and a cake...


Ooo dear, I just wished Daddy a belated Birthday (After I saw a card at the mail section :P)....Forgot about it, and Daddy just kept quiet like his normal self....The kids pointing me for forgetting it and I pointing at them for not reminding me ...


As usual, we watch our favourite Korean Saturday show at 9.43 pm...The King of Legend....

No comments: