Thursday 24 March 2011

I0I Mall & Popular

19 March 2011 (Saturday)
The plan was to take McDonald with the promotion going on now, but I was really not keen on burgers today as I had just had burger the day before. I wanted to eat my noodle.
So I drove out, first to the Clinic first thinking that it would be very fast for them to take my BP on a Saturday!!!...Guess I was wrong !!!...Took 1 hour for them to take my BP and reading of my sugar level...Darren was already making noise wanted to go home, looking forward to the McDonald breakfast.
Erin was making noise wanted to eat bubur, so I drop by at the pasar to buy bubur for her and I bought myself Chee Cheong Fun and a packet of noodle....and then headed home. Arrived home at 9.30 am and saw a sour puss by the sofa. I had learnt to ignore sour pusses as life was more than that!!! And continued to enjoy my food with the kids.
Ko Ko kept bising wanted to eat McDonald, so we headed there at 10.15 am.
Of course, before we left, I really so disappointed with someone that I couldn't help giving a piece of my mind on how inconsiderate, unappreciative and selfish that someone was!!! I didn't even get a word of apology!!!
Ooo my god the queue was so long and even the drive thru oso got long queue. Arriving at there at 10.40 am, guess there was no point queueing for the burgers. We changed our plan to the next morning then...
All this was thanks to Daddy who told Ko Ko about the promotion. Never learnt his lesson of not telling the kids about any plans that we may have for them...once you tell themm esp Ko Ko, he would be kept pestering for it until he got it....so irritating!!!!
Went to pay off something at Bukit Jalil and then headed to 101 Mall...After all, we did not have any specific programme after that .
While Daddy went to the digital section at level 3, I took the kids to Popular Book Fair, something that I was more interested in. Thought of getting more books for the kids since there were offers going on. Bought 5 copies of Geromino Stilton books, after all they offer 20%....Happy to know that Ko Ko was developing an interest in reading story books.
After that, the kids wanted to have pizza at Pizza Hut. I was thinking that was not a bad idea after all.
Daddy went to JJ to buy a pair of sport shoes while the kids and I went to the supermarket to get some stuff...
Night time, we went to nearby restoran for "Tai Chow"...our favourite tai chow restoran. However, the quality seemed like depreciated that day and we did not enjoy our meal. We put a mental note not to visit the restoran any more...Even the kids couldn't enjoy the meal cos some how that day there were so many inserts crawling on the table causing the kids unable to eat properly.
Went to the pasar malam straight after that...bought some keropok, corn, epal, mango, and tau fu fa for Darren and Mei Mei. Guess gotta call it a day and went home to watch our favourite Korean drama

No comments: