Tuesday 9 February 2010

Sprained Ankle, just before CNY!!!

Sprained my ankle on Thursday night of 04 February 2010. Just moved to Lakeside Campus today & now this happened!!! What a feng shui. I was on the way back home, stopped at a photoshop to send photos to develope so that could give to in-laws. Had on mishap just as I stepped out from the shop. My god, it was so painful. My car was across the road, I nearly hopped just to cross it, luckily not many cars.

The moment I jumped into my car, I releashed all my pain and my facial expressions in my car, kept saying "O my god, o my god, so painful"...unable to drive since the pain had not subsided. ...doing that without realising the cook of the restaurant where I was parking my car was looking at me...many times...a bit shy, yet I still can't control the pain...kept saying "my god, my god"

Night time at 9 pm, I went to see the Clinic Doctor, waited for one hour so long. Only able to returned home at 11 pm.

Friday

I wanted to go for urut yet, I have no idea where to go.

12 night - Wy came. Chatted with him and I was so happy to know that he knew of a Chinese Traditional Urut place at Hulu Langat. Although a bit far for me, I gotta try...I can't walk like this!!!

Wy was so good as to take me there the next morning at 7.30 am. Wow , it really took us half day there. Unable to wake up, Wy came at 7.50 am & we arrived there 8.30 am, the number we got is 6 and the shop will only opened at 10 am. Gone for a breakfast at a kampung place. Hmmm...nice to eat under the tree.

9.50 am : The shop was opening. People are already waiting outside.

10.40 am : I was called in. Waited at least 15 mins inside for the one before me to finish.

11.10 am : Came out. Cost Rm35, and he gave me 3 medication : 1 to apply on the foot, 2 to take orally - for blood & for nerve

11.15 am : Leaving home. It was so jam. I fallen asleep and only woke up as we were arriving. Heard from WY the jam was caused by a stalled bus.

12.45 pm : Arrived home. So late. Took 1.30 pm to arrived home, double the time!!!

No comments: