Tuesday 9 February 2010

Kampung Eatery, Hulu Langat

06 February 2010 ( Saturday)
While waiting for the Traditionol Urut House to open, we had our breakfast here.
Hmmm...just the kind of shop that I always love to go, yet hard to find. Back to Kampung
We were here from 8.45 am - 9.35 pm.

The view from my seat...Hmmm..I love it.
Of course laa, always being a kampung girl at heart
I love nature
One of the photos that was without the tree!!!
Forced my little brother to take some photos of me.
Took a few without my tree. So I told him "Eh, must take with the tree in one laaa"
He he he...more " theng wa" (follow what people say) than my husband
My "Ngau Lam Hor Fun"....
Surprise to know the shop was offering this noodle. Not easy to find in KL wooo....
He he he I took half already before I took the photo. Always no patient to take photo of food. When see food, I always attack first. After finished then only regretted, ai ya, no photo aghhhh....

No comments: