Friday 16 September 2011

Ko Ko's Birthday!!

3 September 2011 (Saturday)



Celebrated Ko Ko's birthday at my hometown this year. Yi Yi got him a cake a day earlier as she needed to go back KL by noon.


As I was looking at this photo, I was thinking "Ai ya, Daddy didn't comb his hair ka? We are taking photos ni"..Then I looked at other photos, "Aik, others look ok"



This time I went back it was "Kuinin" season. Hmmm...so yummy, ate so much of them...reminded me of my younger days in hometown. Have not eaten like that for so long...esp with mum kept peeling them....tasted like once a upon a time :).....


BB was fascinated by the candles, kept looking them.
I noticed that his gaze was glued at the cakes in every photos!


Must snap a photo of my BB ni...I thought he looks good here..


Daddy camera shy ni...must ask oni he'll look at the camera....

I love to look at my BB, holding up his head. I thought he looks so handsome :) with his face yup, not so chubby.

No comments: