Sunday 25 September 2011

Annual Performance

24 September 2011 (Saturday)




Rin Rin saw me and waved at me. Knew that she kept looking out for us after her performance from the stage. Of course, she couldn't see me even though I was sitting just the second row to the stage in order to tape her performance.


They were queueing up now to distribute all the goody bags and for parents to collect their kids.


Rin Rin was standing next to her very good friend, Eyuan
My girl was showing off her goody bag




The performance was at the MAS Academy


Well I must say this was one of the most boring performance that I saw. Well, guess maybe it was due to the fact that last year the kindy had the performance at the same place too... Some more this time since 3 kindies combined we only managed to get a seat at the corner, so the view was not very good...so frustrating...too many people laaa

No comments: