Friday 21 August 2009

Yang Yang's Birthday Celebration

21 August 2009 (Friday)

Today Denise Fan, my former HR colleague invited me to her forthcoming wedding on 19 Sept 2009 (Sat) at Jaya Palace at SS14, PJ. O dear, my maid was back in Indonesia then!!! Guess I had to go alone as no one will be able to take care of my kids then. Hubby gotta stay and be a good father!!!
Denise only arrived at my office at 5.40 pm. So, I couldn't chat with me for long as I need to pick Ko Ko from school at 6.50 pm. His driver was not available that day. It was jam. I didn't expect it. I only managed to arrive at the school at 7.05pm. Anyway, it was okay. Ko Ko was waiting inside the school together with other kids. There's a teacher on duty to watch over the kids, it seemed.
Ko Ko's friend, Yang Yang was having his Birthday celebration at 7 pm tonight. Of course, I will be late as I could only arrived home at 7.15pm. They really waited for us. But then they knew that my Ko Ko always return home late from school...at about 7.25 pm.
Yang Yang's mummy had gotten him a Ben10 chocolate cake from Secret Recipe...Yang Yang's favourite. Hmm...delicious!!! Darren couldn't have enough of it. He had taken 2 pieces!!!


Yang Yang's Ben10 Chocolate Cake. His other name is Tmothy.

Blowing candles. 5 candles...same age with my Darren...
Darren too preoccupied with the choo choo train. Can see him at the background.


Yang Yang's mummy was at the background. I realised only now that she had not even taken a shoot together with her son. Ai ya..should have taken one for her. .

Yang Yang's mummy gave me some of the Ben10 cakes to take home since there's so much leftovers and some jelly.

We left at 9.30 pm. My eyes really cannot open. I went home, lied on my mattress and straight fell asleep. Only woke up at 11.30 pm to bath and sleep again...he he he. I took my bath earlier, but after the party I felt so sticky again, couln't stand it. So it somehow it became an incomplete business which I needed to do before I went for my deep slumber !!!


No comments: