Monday 13 July 2009

Kitchen Cabinet

13 July 2009 (Monday)



My kitchen cabinet was finally done up!!...Hmmm..not impressive hooo...



The kitchen cabinet man came at 6.30 PM to fix it..What a time to choose...It's dinner time!


Sigh not really up to my expectation....Every time I look at it, my head was reeling.."O my god, there are so many different shade of brown..."..Sigh..should have one colour instead of 2 different colour....
What do you think?
For RM3600, it's really not cheap leee...But then I did add some accessories.
Mental note to myself, next time never let the other party helps to decide too much, we gotta know what we want. Another lesson, never let other push you too much into deciding something. We gotta be firm on our own decision. After all, the buyer is the pay master here leee...we can't be forced into doing something which we need to PAY!!!!

No comments: