Wednesday 25 March 2009

Visiting - New Born Baby








Visiting - New Born Baby



Date : 22 March 2009



Time: 8.30 am - 10.00 am

I finally had the time to visit my friend who had given birth 2 weeks ago. She stayed not far from my house. The baby boy weighted 2.65kg upon birth. This is her second child. Her eldest son is similar age with Darren -- 5 years old. The baby really does look like his brother!
Ha ha...like my mother always use to say "From the same 'acuan' maa".



My Mei Mei as usual couldn't stand being left at home wanted to follow me. The two boys also didn't want to leave behind. We walked to her house since the weather was so nice for walking that day.

The naughty girl was posing for the camera as we walked. She didn't want to wait for me.




Ko ko also followed us, but he cycled.


Pouting!!!

That happens whenever she couldn't get her way...


Mei Mei and the little baby. O dear, I forgotten to ask his name.


The baby was fast asleep. Hmm..all babies really do look the same.


No comments: