Sunday 24 January 2010

Miss School!!!

25 January 2009 (Monday)
My god!!! Ko Ko missed his replacement class last Saturday.
I was happily suggested to go back to my hometown thinking that there wasn't anything much this weekend. After all,it was good to go back once before the CNY.
I had received 12 missed call from the same person on that Saturday afternoon about 12.15pm. As usual my handphone ran out of battery, always forgotten to charge my handphone. I didn't pay much attention to the missed despite feeling that the number looked a bit familiar.
Only on the way back to KL then only I realised. I remember a friend told me that there's replacement class that coming Saturday, which Ko Ko failed to alert me. I quickly checked whether the missed calls were from Auntie who fetched Ko Ko to school. OOOooo.....bingo!!
Sigh....trust the kid to inform us of everything....
Well, I was also forgetful not to say...My friend had alerted me in a way and I was thinking of checking Ko Ko's bag for any notification, yet I forgotten...
On reflection, what did I do the last weekend??
23.01.2010 (Saturday)
7-8.30 am : Walking with Ipoh Auntie, then with my kids
9.00 am : Leaving for Hometown
9.30 pm : Stopped at Tmn Bukit Jalil to feed fish. Kids loved it
10.30 pm : Left for Hometowm
11.30 pm : Arrived. Enjoyed Wantan Mee & Beef noodles
Daddy slept until 2 pm.
Went to the Store & ate at Cafe with kids. Mother had Wedding dinner at 6.00 pm.
6.00 pm: CJ came back
Mei Mei never slept for the whole day.
8.00 pm : To get Mei Mei to sleep
9.00 - 10 pm : Mei Mei slept. Left for Malay stall for teh tarik. Dinner for Ko Ko & Daddy
10-12 pm watched Korean Movie
24.01.2010 (Sunday)
8.30 am packed wantan mee & beef noodle
11.00 am-12.30 pm Pasar Pagi - durian, clothes
1.00 pm lunch
3-5.30 pm Thong Fatt & the Store without kids. Kids played monopoly
6.00 pm dinner
8.00 pm left for home.
10-12 pm - Watched Korean movie
12-1.45 am : Did Ko Ko's computer homework which was in Chinese!!! Checked the computer dictionary for 1.5 hours. Thanks to this helpful gadget. Otherwise may take the whole night also can't finish!!!
Tough Chinese...but I learnt... :).
One way of forcing self to learn. Quite interesting.

No comments: